Amenities & Features
Sunset Hill House Inn guests may expect:
- Unobstructed mountain views from every room. Choose from views of the sunrise over New Hampshire’s White Mountains or the sunset over Vermont’s Green mountains.
- The clean air and peace and quiet of a mountain setting.
- To enjoy a full breakfast every day, often cooked by the innkeeper. Most guests choose to include dinner as well, on a MAP or Modified American Plan.
- Modern private baths, with a hairdryer, iron and ironing board, air conditioning, eco-friendly shampoos and soaps, and free WiFi. Many rooms also feature whirlpool tubs, private decks, fireplaces and flatscreen TVs.
- To enjoy a smoke-free environment. Guest who must smoke will enjoy the outdoors.
- To rest easy knowing Sunset Hill House is a green hotel and a NH Environmental Champion.
Sunset Hill House offers 28 guest rooms in two historic buildings.
Our rooms feature unobstructed mountain views of either New Hampshire’s White Mountains or the Green Mountain Range.
The Historic Main Inn
has 21 guest rooms and suites, predominantly on the 2nd and 3rd floors, with one on the ground floor. Rooms range from our lavish master suite with a private deck, Jacuzzi for two, wet bar, living room, fireplace and separate bedroom, to traditional rooms with great mountain views and private baths. The Historic Main Inn
also offers two guest parlors with fireplaces for relaxing, a massage and spa room, a gift shop, the Restaurant at Sunset Hill
, breakfast rooms overlooking the White Mountains and our cozy New Hampshire Tavern
Our quiet Hill House is 50 feet from the main inn, and has 7 guest rooms including a luxurious master suite with private deck, Jacuzzi, and living room; and an ADA accessible room. Hill House can be fully ramped for those who have difficulty with stairs, and three rooms (numbers 1, 3 and 4) are on the ground level.
All rooms include air conditioning, free WiFi, and private baths with hair dryers and eco-friendly toiletries
. Whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, private decks and flatscreen TVs are also available in select rooms.
We are a green hotel
and a New Hampshire Environmental Champion
Sunset Hill House is handicap accessible. The inn is ramped for access to four ground floor guest rooms, the front desk, The Restaurant at Sunset Hill, our tavern and banquet facilities. Room Hill House 4 is fully ADA accessible with a barrier-free shower. There is an accessible public restroom on the main level of the Historic Main Inn as well.
Although we do not have an elevator, we will be glad to assist you with your bags.